Sunday, July 6, 2014

Shop Goodies & a Mini...

Oh my- it's been far too long since I've been able to really get behind my machine and sew, sew, sew!! I've missed it so much!!

I put together these cute baby quilts as a way to simply "finish a project". Know the feeling? I decided coordinating baby dolls and bibs were definitely needed to complete each set. Aren't they cute? I had fun making them, and hope they find great homes soon. They're listed in my wee little etsy shop here.





I also managed to to finish my Schnitzel & Boo Mini Swap quilt for my partner. She wanted something with different mediums, etc. so I did my best to make a 3-D-ish vine with leaves set upon a low volume neutral background. I also wanted to try my hand at some spray painting and added some gold and black paint to it. I love the way it turned out. Pretty different and unique, and that's just what I was striving for. Hope she loves it cause shipping to Australia is craziness!! 





And to top my weekend off, I won as the "random winner" for the Snack Time mini I made Kelly via Sara's sweet sew-a-long! How cool is that? 


4 comments:

  1. Wow- those baby gift sets are perfection! Lucky babies! Congrats on the win too- well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a super-talented sewist, Jessica. The mixed medium mini quilt is really cool. I will have to try the splatter paint like that sometime. I am sure the recipient loves her mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. jessica ditzel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. things to do in swat valley

    ReplyDelete